During the weekend of January 6-8, 2013, NewMediaExpo will be holding their annual conference and trade show at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. This event is designed for bloggers, podcasters, WebTV & video series creators, and all other types of media content creators to connect with other professionals and learn some of the latest trends in web creation.
At past events, web creators from every major genre and from over 40 different countries have attended. With presentations on topics such as content creation, distribution, monetization, and opportunities to network with other professionals in your area, this is a great opportunity for WordPress bloggers and content creators to expand their knowledge and improve their online businesses.
NMX 2013 is set to offer a number of presentations by industry leaders. Topics covered will range from basic social networking to building your site traffic to using comedy to get people hooked. Here are just a few of the noteworthy sessions at this year’s conference:
- Blog Wars: The Changing Legal Landscape for Bloggers
- 23 Ways to be more Re-Pinnable—Engaging Content & the Power of Pinterest
- Proven Methods to Use Free in Your Business to Get More Traffic, More Subscribers and More Customers
- The Anatomy of a 100,000 Visitor Post: A Step-By-Step Guide to Writing Viral Posts That Get Massive Traffic and Shares
- Media Money: 5 Action Plans for Profiting from Your Blog, Podcast or WebTV Show
- The Art of Becoming a Leader in Your Niche
- Defining and Maximizing Conversions Through Better Usability
- The Future of SEO—Social Meets Content
For a full list of the NMX 2013 presentations, click here.
NMX attendees are not just there to learn, but to connect with other qualified professionals in their area of expertise. At the New Media Expo, attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry peers, network, and get a first hand look at new technology launches and trends. It’s the place to find resources such as web hosts, bloggers, designers, and consultants. This could be your opportunity to grow your business by adding a new resource, or join a new team that can take your ideas to the next level.
Sign up Now for a Special Discount
Last year’s expo sold out, so make sure you sign up now. Early bird prices end 10/26/12, so if you want to get in at the best price, now is the time. In addition to the lower price, NMX has two coupon offers that are only available for a VERY short time.
To receive $100 off your entry fee, visit the NMX 2013 site right here by 10/21/12 and enter code AN100D at checkout.
Whether you’re new to WordPress or an experienced user, you’re sure to find our content useful in your WordPress-powered Internet business.