Are you tired of trying to coordinate your next meeting so that everyone knows what’s going on (and when!)? Yeah, we were too. But then we got the WordPress Meetup Plugin.
Meetup.com has 9.5 million members, and, according to Nuanced Media, 42,000 of those members are talking about WordPress every day. Why wouldn’t we–WordPress lovers that we are!–want to get in on that action? Our founder here at WP Pro Business, Adam Warner, has already used this plugin with great success to arrange important WordPress-related meet-ups in his area (and online!).
But what if you don’t run a WordPress-based business, you ask? Meetup is great for anyone looking to connect more efficiently. From planning your next business meeting to getting everyone together for some Ultimate Frisbee, this plugin is bound to get a lot of use on your website.
Meeting Up is Just Plain Easier with Meetup!
I could blather on forever about how great Meetup is and what its done for our business, but let’s take a look at what some of the benefits could be for you!
- Getting to know like-minded business professionals in your area. Meetup isn’t just for scheduling your own meetings–you can use it to find other people too!
- Meetup has a “perks” feature that allows you to offer discounts. Once your “perk” is approved, Meetup advertises it to relevant groups! Who wouldn’t want that kind of publicity/traffic?
- You get to socialize with people face-to-face.
- It can be used for telling the Brothers and Sisters at your Church where the next family picnic is being held…
- …Or meeting up with others at conventions for the perfect photo op. How many times have you dressed up as someone from your favorite fandom and wondered, “Where are all the other people dressed like I am?” (Okay, maybe that’s just me…).
- Assembling a flash mob just got a million times easier!
- It’s just plain great for telling your website visitors/customers “what’s up” with your business in general–no matter what your business is.
And, with a company that believes in face-to-face socialization and improving the local community, you bet they’ve got great customer service! If you ever get lost (don’t worry, you won’t), you can contact one of their representatives or peruse their message board.
We’ve Got Your Meetup Right Here!
So what about that Meetup plugin we mentioned earlier?
You can get it right here. Just click that link and install away! You won’t regret it.