While we admit that we here at WordPress Pro Business are the epitome of awesome, we also know that there’s a lot to be learned from others as well. We are not the be-all-end-all website when it comes to WordPress, business, and marketing advice. There is no one source.
We thought it might be nice to share with you some other resources we visit often. Here are 14 links we love that can help you find themes, apps, instructions, and other useful information about our favorite software:
- Digging into WordPress – Learn how to take your WordPress skills to the next level
- We Love WP – Inspirational WordPress Websites and Blog Designs Gallery
- WordPress.com – Free blogs managed by the developers of the WordPress software
- WordPress.org – A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability
- Webmonkey – Resources for web site developers including how-to guides, code libraries, server technologies and authoring resources
- The Pink Crow – Run by web designer Rachel Nabors, whose specialties are web design, front end design, and more.
- The Next Web – The Next Web launched in January 2008 as a spin off to The Next Web Conference. Soon after, the site found a life of its own and the potential for a technology site from an international perspective became a reality
- Bkmacdaddy Designs – A one-man web and graphic design studio specializing in custom WordPress themes, web design and graphic design, as well as social media
- Fonts in Use – Fonts In Use will catalog and examine real-world typography. Our effort begins with this blog, a prologue of things to come
- HubPages – An online space to share your advice, reviews, useful tips, opinions and insights with hundreds of other authors
- Copyblogger – Tips for copywriters, bloggers, and content marketers. Online marketing strategies that work
- Lifehacker – Daily weblog on software and personal productivity recommends downloads, web sites and shortcuts that help you work smarter and save time
- Chris Brogan – Learn How Human Business Works – Beyond Social Media
- Mashable – Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks
There are literally hundreds more websites, blogs, courses, and products that we use and recommend. Of course we’ll be sharing those resources with you.